International Communications Group joins Rockwell Collins
International Communications Group (ICG) has been acquired by Rockwell Collins, a pioneer in avionics and communications solutions for commercial and government customers.
With ICG"s latest generation of Iridium® satcom terminals and smart routers now part of Rockwell Collins and its broad range of air-to-ground network solutions, airlines and business jet operators can turn to a single trusted industry leader for a full array of seamless,
end-to-end information management solutions.
• Product Repairs (including SIM Card replacement for ICS-400 only): Performed at our Wichita Service Center.
Phone 316-677-4808 or email email@example.com Send your units to Rockwell Collins,
Inc., 2051 Airport Road, Wichita, KS 67209-1949
• Rentals, Exchanges, and Loaners: Managed by our 24/7 Global Asset Management (GAM)
team. Phone 319-295-4361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Technical Support (product capabilities, specifications, operation, etc.): Provided via our
24/7 Customer Support Center (CSC). Phone 319-295-5000 options 1,1 or email
• New Product Quotes and Order placement: Provided by our Customer Account Administration
(CAA) team. Phone 319-263-7000 or email email@example.com
• Publications, Software, and Service Parts: Obtained via our 24/7 Customer Response Center
(CRC). Phone 319-265-5467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Warranty Claims: Processed by our Warranty Administration team. Phone 319-295-5000
options 5,2 or email email@example.com
• Training: Requested via our Training Registrar. Phone 319-295-4672 or email